Have you considered what it would be like to have your dream job? Can you imagine getting paid to do the things you are passionate about? Sounds like a cool gig, right?
Unfortunately, 86% of people feel stuck in their day jobs. I know you are thinking, “So what? At least those people have jobs.” Well, my friend Kary Oberbrunner did a ton of research on this subject and helped me understand 3 reasons why going from my Day Job to my Dream Job was the smartest move I could make.
1. Day Jobs Are Killing People
I thought this was a bunch of marketing hyperbole until I looked at the facts:
- Stress – 70% of American workers experience stress-related illnesses
- Burn Out – 34% think they’ll burn out on the job in the next two years
- Heart Attacks – The LA Times reports there is a 33% increase in heart attacks on Monday mornings.
- Injury – Entrepreneur magazine adds that there is a 25% increase in work-related injuries on Mondays.
- Death – According to the National Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, more people die at 9am on Monday than at any other time.
- Suicide – Male suicides are highest on Sunday nights with men realizing their careers are not where they want them
(Some research from 48 Days to the Work You Love by Dan Miller.)
2. The World And The Workforce Have Changed
Your parents and grandparents may have stayed in one job or industry for their entire lives, however that’s a rarity today.
The average worker will change her career seven times, hold eleven jobs before the age of forty-four, remain in her current place of employment for less than five years, and probably move into a freelance/independent contractor role.
Do you want to change your day job and career every few years? Creating your dream job and controlling your future seems to make much more sense.
3. Creating Your Dream Job Is Now Easier Than Ever
Kary showed me that today you have:
- More Access – If you know the right rules and abide by them, no one is beyond your reach.
- More Resources – If you know where to go, all the information in the world is at your fingertips.
- More Connection – If you can get online you can run your business.
- More Incentive – If you don’t have to stay in your day job job, why would you?
- More Instruction – If you apply the information in Day Job to Dream Job you can implement your escape plan.
Kary wrote the book on going from Day Job to Dream Job. In it, he reveals 9 proven steps (The Dream Jobber Plan) that helped him jailbreak his day job. He now uses this model to help his Dream Job Bootcamp students escape their day jobs. No hype here. He gives you a clear map to move from Prison to Plan to Payoff.
And this payoff is much more than a paycheck. In your Dream Job you can experience:
- Freedom – to go as you please
- Finances – to earn as you wish
- Fulfillment – to live as you like
Kary knows how much his information has helped me in my transition, and now he wants to make the same information available to you at an insane price, over 50% off retail. For just $6.99 plus shipping you can get his book at this special link, but only for a limited time. He even includes 3 bonuses that he values at $119. (I have all of the bonuses and think this is way undervalued – one of the bonuses alone will save you hours and hours of headache and frustration and could keep you from making many costly mistakes. How do I know? I made a few of them before I met Kary.) His videos and 200 page interactive guidebook will help you customize your own escape plan.
Listen. If you’ve read this far there is voice inside of you telling you it’s your time to take action. There’s probably also a little fear creeping in – that’s totally normal. Click here to get the book, the bonuses and join a tribe that will help you get over that fear so you can step into your greatness.